Borrow, change or steal this guide!
The Swedish version of this guide was first published on November 21, 2017, and has been developed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) license. This international update is created under the same license. The pictures in the guide are licenced under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0).
This means that all content except for the participating organisations’ logos, such as texts, fonts, pictures and illustrations, is free to use, disseminate, redo, modify and build on — even in commercial contexts.
So if you think the content of this guide is interesting, you can simply borrow, change or steal it. Adjust it and make it yours in the form of a report, a new policy, a memo, social media content or anything else — it's up to you!
All you have to do is:
1) State that an original version of the guide exists and include the link to the original guide: cesc.kth.se/digit-for-environ
2) State the license form, plus add a link to CC BY 4.0: creativecommons.org/licenses/ by/4.0/deed.sv
3) Follow regulations regarding the rights to pictures if you make changes to the guide. The pictures are licenced according to CC BY-SA 2.0: creativecommons.org/licenses/ by-sa/2.0/deed.sv
4) State that the text and/or pictures have been changed (if this is the case).
5) Delete the logos if anything has been changed
We would appreciate if you also emailed and told us about your use of this guide: email@example.com. A pdf version of this document (and also the entire InDesign file) can be downloaded at cesc.kth.se/digit-for-environ . The Swedish version of the guide can also be found there.